cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subinpius4u
Helper II
Helper II

Not able to delete relationships in custom tables

I have few relationships created in my custom tables and i want to delete those.

But am unable to do so, I keep receiving the error there are dependencies. All my tables are empty.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There are some places where relationships hide. One common one is the navigation menu on the form of the related entity record. If you have the record a in the form navigation bar of record b, you may get a dependency error when you attempt to delete it. Try deleting it in classic settings (advanced settings) as it will give you more error detail.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There are some places where relationships hide. One common one is the navigation menu on the form of the related entity record. If you have the record a in the form navigation bar of record b, you may get a dependency error when you attempt to delete it. Try deleting it in classic settings (advanced settings) as it will give you more error detail.

View solution in original post

subinpius4u
Helper II
Helper II

Thank a lot.

You saved my day.

This is not at all user friendly for a developer. We get lost trying to identify this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,051)