cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larisaAllen

Office 365 tenant to tenant migration

You may decide to perform Office 365 tenant to tenant migration. There are native solutions from which you can perform the migration, but you can’t expect efficient results from these solutions due to a matter of data integrity, security of data, migration duration, speed, complexity, etc. So it is better to switch on to third party solutions.

EdbMails Office 365 migration tool is a simple and perfect solution which helps to migrate the user mailboxes from one Office 365 to another Office 365 tenant without any complexity. It also supports the migration of Public folders as well as Archive mailboxes between the tenants.

Office 365 Migration tool

Its has numerous advanced features that allow you to easily perform the migration process.
Key features:
High-performance migration tool
Cost-effective migration solution
Incremental migration. No duplicate items on consecutive migration on the same system
No restriction on the size of the mailboxes
Selective items migration via various filters
Migration of unlimited Public folders
Automatic setting of impersonation rights to source as well as target servers
Automatic mapping of mailboxes between source and target servers
Automatic creation of mailboxes on the target server
Option to exclude standard as well as custom folders
Lifetime license with 24*7 support and free software upgrades

Test out all the features using ‘Free Trial’ version which allows you to migrate 30 items from each and every folder.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kinttyscodi

I have to share my personal experience with Kernel Office 365 Migration tool. I have also used this software a few days ago and I was really happy with their result.

So I would highly recommend the same tool.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kinttyscodi

I have to share my personal experience with Kernel Office 365 Migration tool. I have also used this software a few days ago and I was really happy with their result.

So I would highly recommend the same tool.

View solution in original post

diana2019carval

For the migration Office 365 to Office 365 tenant, I would like to suggest your try Shoviv Exchange Server Suite. For more information visit - https://www.shoviv.com/pages/migrate-exchange-to-office365.html

ElinaSen
Helper III
Helper III

ZOOK Office 365 Backup Tool is an authentic solution which is especially designed to migrate shared mailbox from Office 365 to Office 365 account. It enables user to export emails from Office 365 Tenant account to Office 365 tenant account without losing a single bit of information. O365 to O365 migration tool is capable to perform Office 365 tenant to tenant migration of different domain as well as for same domains.

It is the best Office 365 Tenant to Tenant migration tool which consists of multiple advance features to make quick and easy tenant to tenant migration for users.

Explore More:   https://www.zooksoftware.com/blog/office-365-tenant-to-tenant-migration/

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,537)