Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave8
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Owning Team/User/BU values are not logged when record in added in the entity

Hello,

Whenever I am adding new record in the entity, It only shows owner value as user name, while Owning Team/User/BU values are not logged as indicated in the following screen:

UnabletoseeOweningTeamuserBU.png

Any clue? what configuration/understanding could be missing?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
dpoggemann
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi,

You should be leveraging the Owner field entirely, not these other fields as they are internal to CRM.  You can not add these forms to views etc. either.  I reviewed this in the "Data" under viewing entities and I see the same "blank" values but when I look at with Advanced Find in a model app it actually reflects even a different view of this information, see below.

Overall you are not doing anything wrong with configuration, it is expected behavior.

owner_values.PNG

Thanks,

Drew

Hi @dpoggemann 

Thanks to share information, I can see the Business Unit from "Owning User" record type, however I am unable to see "Owning Team" column, can you please exapand your column "Owning Team" to share the "Record Type" information ?

Thanks,

dpoggemann
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Sorry, not sure I understand your question...

In your screenshot, there is a column called "Owning Team" - How did you exactly added that column using "Advance Find" ? I do not see that column anywhere in "Advance Find" as indicated in the following screen:

advanceFind.png

- Can you please share the steps? from which record type as you see in above screen, you have added the column called "Owning Team" in the results?

I hope I have clarified it further.

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (37,023)