cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mbombace
Regular Visitor

Please Help- Deleted Entity by Accident

Hello Fellow Power-Appers, I accidentally deleted an Entity in CDS last night. The environment I am using is listed as my “default” environment and does not seem to have backup/restore as an option under Advanced Settings.

is there anything I can do to get this data back? A restore to a certain point prior to last night would work perfectly but I don’t seem to have that as an option in my environment where this entity was being used? Thoughts? Comments?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mbombace,

It is not possible to restore the default environment through the Admin Center.

It is not recommended to run any important/critical Power Platform components in the default environment for reasons like this, and a few other limitations of the default environment (e.g. Max 32GB CDS storage).

If you lost important data when the entity was deleted, I'd recommend opening a support ticket with Microsoft to see if they may be able to help recover it. 

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mbombace,

It is not possible to restore the default environment through the Admin Center.

It is not recommended to run any important/critical Power Platform components in the default environment for reasons like this, and a few other limitations of the default environment (e.g. Max 32GB CDS storage).

If you lost important data when the entity was deleted, I'd recommend opening a support ticket with Microsoft to see if they may be able to help recover it. 

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,569)