cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mbombace
Regular Visitor

Please Help- Deleted Entity by Accident

Hello Fellow Power-Appers, I accidentally deleted an Entity in CDS last night. The environment I am using is listed as my “default” environment and does not seem to have backup/restore as an option under Advanced Settings.

is there anything I can do to get this data back? A restore to a certain point prior to last night would work perfectly but I don’t seem to have that as an option in my environment where this entity was being used? Thoughts? Comments?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mbombace,

It is not possible to restore the default environment through the Admin Center.

It is not recommended to run any important/critical Power Platform components in the default environment for reasons like this, and a few other limitations of the default environment (e.g. Max 32GB CDS storage).

If you lost important data when the entity was deleted, I'd recommend opening a support ticket with Microsoft to see if they may be able to help recover it. 

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mbombace,

It is not possible to restore the default environment through the Admin Center.

It is not recommended to run any important/critical Power Platform components in the default environment for reasons like this, and a few other limitations of the default environment (e.g. Max 32GB CDS storage).

If you lost important data when the entity was deleted, I'd recommend opening a support ticket with Microsoft to see if they may be able to help recover it. 

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (51,996)