cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Apps Performance Issue using CDS

Hi,

I already implemented the CDS into Power Apps forms and after some months, I got the poor performance when I used and I did not changed anything.

Can someone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @soFasp26 ,

Probably your settings are outdated. You can improve the performance and use the last version of Power Apps and CDS configuring your app.

Open your app in edit mode >> Click on File button (top left menu) >> Setting button >> Set "true" in every option related to CDS, Performance and Last Version of Power Apps.

After the modification, your app will be used the last version and get some improvements that Microsoft announce monthly/weekly.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @soFasp26 ,

Probably your settings are outdated. You can improve the performance and use the last version of Power Apps and CDS configuring your app.

Open your app in edit mode >> Click on File button (top left menu) >> Setting button >> Set "true" in every option related to CDS, Performance and Last Version of Power Apps.

After the modification, your app will be used the last version and get some improvements that Microsoft announce monthly/weekly.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

Thanks @renatoromao !

If I got any problem in the future, I will open a new ticket again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Users online (44,192)