cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonaldJenkins

PowerQuery job failed extracting data

Sales Order entitiy error.jpgI am getting this error attempting to use the Microsoft templates for PSA(CRM) integration with D365F&O (ERP). I have refreshed the entities, but seems to fail trying to connect and extract the data.   Any help?

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DonaldJenkins ,

Do you use a Data Integration project to import your data within PowerApps?

Could you please share more details about the error message within your Data Integration Project?

The user @BrianSlalom has faced similar issue with you, please check the response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Data-integration-with-CDS-error-loading-from-...

I also made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Based on the error message that you mentioned, I think this issue may be related to the D365 F&O connection within your PowerApps.

On your side, please consider take a try to remove original D365 F&O connection from your PowerApps, then re-create a new connection to your D365 F&O Instance (with proper credential) from your PowerApps, then re-create a new Data Integration Project based on your new D365 F&O connection, then check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also make sure the Network is in a good condition on your side.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (53,868)