cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Powerapps canvasapps stuck on "Getting your data". Error message "API Hub token exchange internal server failure".

Issue experienced across multiple users.

Errors reported "API Hub Ttoken exchange internal server failure" - encountered while opening apps.

Is this a known issue? Please look at attachments for detailed error message.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @srizvi ,

What is the data source in this app? Please check if the data sources are connected within this app.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's an Edit form, make sure it has a record stipulated in the Items property - otherwise it tends to show up as a blank form when you run the app.  You need to tell it to start at the first field or it gets lost in BFE. I tried many crazy suggestions for a couple of hours and this one finally worked and actually made sense. The Item's property for an Edit form is usually linked to a gallery selection somewhere else, but I'd need some more info to determine if this is the case for this app - for now set it to 

First(yourSourceName)

where yourSourceName is your SharePoint list connection - if that doesn't work I'll need some more info 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (5,509)