Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnttiKai
Helper I
Helper I

Queue items view shows items from multiple queues

Hey all!

I've got a very basic view of queue items by different queues. Yesterday I realized that the view is not working as it should be. When changing the queue from the dropdown, the new queue items become visible, but also the queue items from the previous queue stay in the table. In a way the table "collects" all queue items and the list keeps growing longer.

image 1 - first queue view chosen -- 2 items

AnttiKai_0-1667979175466.png

image 2 - change to another queue -- 3 items (including the 2 from first view)

AnttiKai_1-1667979243264.png

image 3 - change to third queue -- several items, including the three previous items

AnttiKai_2-1667979365012.png

When I do a refresh here on top, the view loses the items that followed from previous views -- looks as it should look like

AnttiKai_3-1667979536476.png

It feels like a bug, but I was also adjusting the settings for this view and the (preview) Powerapps Grid Control recently, which could have triggered the issue. have you faced a similar thing? Should we try to wait it out, fix somehow, or report to Microsoft?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,164)