Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teresa24486
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Recurrence on outlook for an item on D365

Hi,

I am looking for a way to set up recurrence of an item on D365. Just like MS Outlook, the task should be notified 1 day or snooze 15 minutes in advance to the task.

6 REPLIES 6
summitb
Super User
Super User

May be you can create multiple tasks using PowerAutomate with your requirements.

hi Sumit,

it says Premium when i trying to connect to my CDS. License issues?

Hey @Teresa24486 ,

Are you attempting some kind of task in D 365 trial environment? If so, you can go for E3 trial licence along with P2 and power apps as well if that's the case.

Or other wise if you're doing it in you domain account then you have to go for premium licence. Choose among below if that fulfills your condition:

RishabBehl31_0-1603699891763.png

I hope this simplifies your query if any more question let me know.

Warmly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking my inputs. If you're digging into it, a Thumbs up is appreciated! Or if my suggestion solved your issue, please Accept it as a solution. This way everyone would be able to get the solution if they face a similar problem.

summitb
Super User
Super User

You can create a Activity for any record, task or appointment and set-up to sync it with outlook.Untitled-1.jpg

I am using the Appointments Entity.. and have created custom fields for Assigned to and Reassigned to. I am not able to move the "Required Attendees" field to any other part of the form. Hence i had to create custom fields- Assigned to and reassigned to. I need to have notifications to these fields when the request is addressed to the user as well as set recurrence on outlook or otherwise.

I am using the Appointments Table, can i still have an option to sync with outlook?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,034)