I want to filter Choice column in Dataverse in Power automate. Is there any possibilties??
Go to Solution.
Consider if you have choice field like below
Field Name --> Choice Field(new_choicefield)
Value --> Choice Value 1 -- 100000
Choice Value 2 -- 100001
Filtering for List Rows you can use filter query as
new_choicefile eq 100000
If you want to use in Condition you can use
Choice Field Value equals 10000
Please find the below steps to how to take choice field value
1. Navigate to https://make.powerapps.com
2. Select Respective environment
3. Expand DataVerse --> Click Tables --> Select the table where choice field Avaialble
4. Click Fields --> Open Field
5. Open the Field Values and click on Three Dots and see Value over there.
That's it 🙂
Please mark as Answer if it is helpful and provide Kudos
Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnGNN3hdlKBOr6PXotskNLABlog : https://microsoftcrmtechie.blogspot.com
View solution in original post
Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.