cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manoranjan

Sales force connector to connect to the envinorment.

Hi,

I am trying to use the Sales force connector to create a new connection in CDS.  But i am getting an error when i try to connect to the Sales for Environment.

i am using the trail version of sales force.

What is the cause of this fail connection. do i need to enroll a subscription with sales force to connect success fully?

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@Manoranjan,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you mean that you could not access the Salesforce connector?

I notice that you are using the trail version of the Salesforce connector, I have to tell you that the Salesforce trial accounts do not have API access.

Your trail account is the cause of this fail connection. The Salesforce connector is a PREMIUM connector which means that you have to subscribe to a PowerApps plan that offers premium connectors in order to use it.

Generally, PowerApps Plan 1Plan 2 or Dynamics 365 Plan provide access to premium connectors.

You can check this link for detail about price and plans:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/ 

Hope it could help.

Best Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Hi Qi,

Thank you for your prompt Reply to my query 🙂

As i understood , i need to buy a premium subscription for Power apps (either plan 1 or 2) 

and also from Sales force end i also need to have the Licensed version to have this connector to run seamlessly ?

what all details i could able to synchronize to CDS  from sales force with this API?

Hi@Manoranjan,

@Manoranjan wrote:

As i understood , i need to buy a premium subscription for Power apps (either plan 1 or 2) 

and also from Sales force end i also need to have the Licensed version to have this connector to run seamlessly ?

Actually, if you have the Plan1 or Plan2 for the PowerApps, it means that you have already had access to all the premium connectors. If so, you don't need to buy any licenses for the Salesforce connector.

In a word, go to buy the Plan 1Plan 2  will help you access to the Salesforce connector.

Hope it could help.

Best Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,897)