cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duncant
Helper V
Helper V

Sandbox: Security Roles - Understanding Ownership

I'd like to setup my Sandbox Environment with Security Roles but I'm not so sure how to go about it.  I'm reviewing the online documentation on Ownership of Entity Records.  I plan on building several Custom Entities for several projects I am working on.  Before I build the entities, I would like to understand how to go about it when it comes to ownership by Organization, Business Unit, User/Teams.  I'm thinking that building teams per project would help in the long run when it comes to owning records per entity.  If someone could give some me some advice on I'd greatly appreciate it.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @duncant, here's a great video summarizing CDS security model which would answer your question:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Webinars-and-Video-Gallery/Security-in-Common-Data-Service-CDS/t...

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @duncant, here's a great video summarizing CDS security model which would answer your question:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Webinars-and-Video-Gallery/Security-in-Common-Data-Service-CDS/t...

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,968)