cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select date to display data

hello everybody plz help me to : If I select a date, I must display all the data for that selected date.1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Mustapha_Ait123 ,         

From your screenshot, I know that you are connecting to a SP list named “Bordereau”, but why you use “dataToExport” in your Lable2? Could you tell me what “dataToExport” is?

You mentioned that you want to “display all the data”, do you want to display all the related list records based on a selected date? Or just want to return a specified column value of the records(for example, return the “Title” value of all records that match the selected date)?

I assume you want to display all related records form SP list based on a selected date. The point is to use a gallery control/table control. The label control can only show data value, it cannot show record. I've made a test for your reference:

1. My SP list named “Upload”, in this list, there is a “Date and time” column named “date”.
  2. Add a “Date picker” control named “Datepicker1”.
  3. Add a “Gallery” or a “Table” to display records(Choose one of these two controls depending on your needs).
  4. Set the Gallery’s Items property(Replace with your own list name and column name):

Items= Filter(Upload,date=DatePicker1.SelectedDate) 

5. (optional) Set the Table’s Items property(Replace with your own list name and column name):

6. Run the app to check the results.

v-albai-msft_0-1610504646203.png

You can see that in my SP list, only one record meets the selected date:

v-albai-msft_1-1610504646205.png

Best Regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Mustapha_Ait123 

It sounds as though you want to filter and display the records in a table that match the value in your date picker control.

The way to do this would be to add a gallery control to your screen, and to set the Items property to the return value of the Filter function.

There are more details about this function in the documentation here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-filter-lookup

Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Mustapha_Ait123 ,         

From your screenshot, I know that you are connecting to a SP list named “Bordereau”, but why you use “dataToExport” in your Lable2? Could you tell me what “dataToExport” is?

You mentioned that you want to “display all the data”, do you want to display all the related list records based on a selected date? Or just want to return a specified column value of the records(for example, return the “Title” value of all records that match the selected date)?

I assume you want to display all related records form SP list based on a selected date. The point is to use a gallery control/table control. The label control can only show data value, it cannot show record. I've made a test for your reference:

1. My SP list named “Upload”, in this list, there is a “Date and time” column named “date”.
  2. Add a “Date picker” control named “Datepicker1”.
  3. Add a “Gallery” or a “Table” to display records(Choose one of these two controls depending on your needs).
  4. Set the Gallery’s Items property(Replace with your own list name and column name):

5. (optional) Set the Table’s Items property(Replace with your own list name and column name):

6. Run the app to check the results.

v-albai-msft_0-1610504646203.png

You can see that in my SP list, only one record meets the selected date:

v-albai-msft_1-1610504646205.png

Best Regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (90,225)