cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leandrosg
Frequent Visitor

Send email via a button in Power Apps using flow created power flow

Hello! I created a flow in Power Automate using Power Apps + Outlook to send an approval email. However, I can't complete the command line to send this email from a button in my app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Leandrosg ,

You need to fill all parameters needed, like "Approver To", ...

Because inside your workflow, you click on the option "Ask to the app".

Now, you can use something like this: YourWorkflowName.Run("renato.romao@...", "Parameter 2", "Parameter 3")

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Thanks!
Renato Romão
https://www.linkedin.com/in/renatoromao/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Leandrosg ,

You need to fill all parameters needed, like "Approver To", ...

Because inside your workflow, you click on the option "Ask to the app".

Now, you can use something like this: YourWorkflowName.Run("renato.romao@...", "Parameter 2", "Parameter 3")

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Thanks!
Renato Romão
https://www.linkedin.com/in/renatoromao/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
Leandrosg
Frequent Visitor

I created a Power Automate using Sharepoint by sending an email each time new content is added to my list. So when I add the information to my App it records a new record in the Sharepoint list by sending the approval email. Now I only have a problem with the time and formatting of the currency in the Flow approval email. I will ask for help in the other Forum. Thank you all for your help. The solution using Power Automate co Sharepoint and Outlook solved the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,521)