cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Medoomi
Helper V
Helper V

Show "Created On" within Form DataCard

I am trying to display within a form the date a record was created.

I have created a custom card in the form & inserted a label in it. However the following formula doesn't seem to pull the "Created On" Field:

ThisItem.'Created On'

Any suggestions what might be going wrong?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Medoomi
Helper V
Helper V

Thanks so much for replies.

I tracked the problem down to the DataField for the Card. I didn't have anything in it but "".

Putting in "createdon" seems to have fixed the problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Medoomi ,
What is your data source and is this a date field you have added to the list? If you have SharePoint, you simply need

ThisItem.Created

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

Thanks @WarrenBelz 

Data source is Dataverse, and it's a Standard field in the Table (I didn't create it).

Checking the Table, the field is definitely populated with data.

Any suggestions how to have this field display in a form, or where I might be going wrong?

Thanks!

@Medoomi ,

I am not a Dataverse user - I did a bit of searching and come up with nothing. I will move your post over to the Dataverse forum and I am sure someone will pick it up there.

rampprakash
Super User
Super User

Hello @Medoomi,

Its Strange, i can see its working fine from my end.

rampprakash_0-1641361558934.png

Make sure you are using Existing Record Form. for New Form the value will be always null

Please mark as Answer if it is helpful and provide Kudos

Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnGNN3hdlKBOr6PXotskNLA
Blog : https://microsoftcrmtechie.blogspot.com

Medoomi
Helper V
Helper V

Thanks so much for replies.

I tracked the problem down to the DataField for the Card. I didn't have anything in it but "".

Putting in "createdon" seems to have fixed the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (3,642)