cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FXavierTech
Frequent Visitor

Template Mail - Dynamic value in button

Hello community,

I'm trying to update severals email template, we need to put a dynamic url linked to a portal in the button, but I don't know if it is really possible ? I don't find anything on internet related to this..

Any ideas ?

template button.png

Thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @FXavierTech,

Yes you can assuming the type of portal you are using (e.g Power Apps Portals) supports a direct link to the desired page with a redirect after login. You can format that URL directly in the template (e.g. myportal.com/orders/edit/{!OrderId} )
Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @FXavierTech,

Yes you can assuming the type of portal you are using (e.g Power Apps Portals) supports a direct link to the desired page with a redirect after login. You can format that URL directly in the template (e.g. myportal.com/orders/edit/{!OrderId} )
Hope this helps! 

FXavierTech
Frequent Visitor

Hi EricRegnier

Thanks for your reply.

Indeed I format my URL like I need, I just insert a html code directly in the body in order to create a new button and it works fine !

The issue was when I click on the button in orange on my screen, it open a popup and I cannot insert here what I want so the solution to create my own button works fine.

Have a good day

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,167)