cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sriharibs
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thread for Power BI quick reports in model-driven Power Apps

We recently announced the ability to visualize your data in a view in a model-driven app with Power BI quick reports.

As you use this capability, we'd love to hear your feedback. This community post is a common place to track the feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Srihari

10 REPLIES 10
NielsL
Helper V
Helper V

Is this feature still rolling out in some geos? I cannot see the setting in my environment. 

NielsL_0-1639117311134.png

NielsL_1-1639117416932.png

bipinshan
Super User
Super User

Thanks for sharing!!

karankukreja

I have my Dynamics 365 environment in the European region and the suggest preview setting is not available for me. Is this yet to be rolled out against the European/UK region?

karankukreja_0-1639136863420.png

sriharibs
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello, this capability is still rolling out with build 9.2.21112.00132. So you will be able to see this setting in the next couple of weeks.

If you are on a build 9.2.21111.00146 or higher, you can access this setting in the modern solution explorer's settings area (screenshot below).

PBI settingPBI setting

dhruvin1619

Enabled feature.

But still error!!

dhruvin1619_0-1639569401541.png

dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @sriharibs ,

I looked at this feature but didn't see the licensing implications.  Does the user have to have a Power BI Pro license (or above) for this?  If they don't does the icon not show?  

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew
sriharibs
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @dpoggemann

The licensing implications are here: Visualize your data in a view quickly with Power BI service - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Users don't need to have Power BI Prod license (or any Power BI license) for the Visualize this view command to appear.

Thank you,

Srihari

Hi @dhruvin1619  - that looks like an issue caused by a browser extension. If you have any browser extensions, could you please disable them and try again? We have a fix that's rolling out for this issue, but it will be another 3 - 5 weeks before the fix will be deployed to all the regions (because deployment is paused over the holidays). Thank you!

Thank you! I missed that 😀

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (2,502)