cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericks
Regular Visitor

Truncated 16 digit numbers

I have a list that has random 16 digit numbers. Each are important and necessary.

Once I add a number the final digit is converted to 0 and only stores the more significant digits. The digits are entered in a Power App.

Last week (June 17th) I have proof that it was working properly, but it started cutting of the last digit. 

Do we know if there have been any changes over the weekend, making these changes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ericks
Regular Visitor

Looks like I was able to solve this by instead making this a Text field, but restricting the inputs to Numbers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rampprakash
Super User
Super User

Hi @ericks 

Can you please share some screen shot, because the entered values won't get change for Sure without Modifying..

Please mark as Answer if it is helpful and provide Kudos

Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnGNN3hdlKBOr6PXotskNLA
Follow me on Twitter : @rampprakashd
Blog : https://microsoftcrmtechie.blogspot.com

ericks
Regular Visitor

2022-06-23_8-59-09.png

2022-06-23_8-59-25.png

I have posted the screenshots. There is little to no configuration. The data is simply a SharePoint number list. Specifically the Card Number (for an internal application) is the data that changes a little bit.

If I manually change the last digit on the actual list, it keeps the change, but I want to to be able to pass through the PowerApp so there is less chance for error.

  

Sorry, I thought I had replied. I did have a few screenshots that I may have attached to a separate message in this thread?

ericks
Regular Visitor

Looks like I was able to solve this by instead making this a Text field, but restricting the inputs to Numbers.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,914)