cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Unable to see Entities details

Hello,

After installing my environment and create a database, I'm able to list the entity in Common Data Service and create custom one.

But when I click on one of them to see their fields, view, etc... I go this error message:

"You are not authorized to perform this operation.

Action failed for assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.AI.Plugins, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35': No publisher is found, assembly must be registered in isolation."

By consequence, I'm not able to use it. I precise that I'm tenant admin.

Any advices?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LCN ,

Which Security Role of current Environment do you own for your account? System Administrator or Environment Marker?

Which Entity do you want to see details?

Which PowerApps license do you have for your account?

If you want to see details of CDS Entity, please make sure that you have been assigned with proper Security Role (e.g. System Administrator) of current Environment. More details about Security Role in PowerApps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/database-security

Also please consider click other Entities to see details, check if the same issue occurs. Please make sure that your PowerApps license is not expired.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,955)