cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devmon
Regular Visitor

Unique identifiers data not viewable in new dataverse table page

I noticed that the layout for the dataverse table page has recently changed to allow more useful filtering on data and visible columns.

However, I seem to no longer be able to inspect the data inside the "Unique identifier" column types.

When I use the option to show more columns the columns of said type are not visible, nor are they when I use the "select all" option.

Does anyone know if there's a hidden option I need to turn on somewhere? Could it be that it was assumed as "not relevant" and has been left out completely for the foreseeable future? 

The ability to preview the unique identifiers was useful for me in development, especially when it comes to debugging when there are multiple unique identifiers where not all might be used.

Is there another way of inspecting the data conveniently without making a custom form/view or app for this information?

My current workaround is to export the data to .csv every time I want to view the unique identifiers of my records.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MayankP
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @devmon 

you can select API Link to table data and it will show you all data in json format and if you got any json formatter installed on browser, you can easily see all data for this table...

MayankP_0-1653570857089.png

MayankP_1-1653571041463.png

Hope this helps..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MayankP
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @devmon 

you can select API Link to table data and it will show you all data in json format and if you got any json formatter installed on browser, you can easily see all data for this table...

MayankP_0-1653570857089.png

MayankP_1-1653571041463.png

Hope this helps..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (3,403)