cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating row n Dataverse - Error message: 0x8006088a

Hi everyone,

I am trying to update a Dataverse table with the output of an AI prediction model.

This is what I am using to pull and store the data:

concat(outputs('Predict')?['body/responsev2/predictionOutput/Prediction'])

and it is giving me this error:

sophiatheresa74_1-1657018591397.png

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @sophiatheresa74 ,

Is this a custom field you have on that table or the Primary Name column?  you should have a field that will say specifically it is the "Unique identifier of the <table name>" like the following:

dpoggemann_0-1657023493579.png

It looks like you might be selecting a different column based on your screen shot of the execution as it does not look like the GUID column.  Maybe I am wrong...

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @sophiatheresa74 ,

Did you have prior steps to "list rows" or a "get row by ID" step?  Looking at your row id it does not look like a GUID so I am guessing you are missing prior steps to get the appropriate row first and then you can set the columns as required with the update.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/dataverse/get-row-id 

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

Hi @dpoggemann 

I would read the document and verify what I have for the rowID

But this is what I have before updating Dataverse (the uniqueID is a column in Dataverse):

sophiatheresa74_0-1657022424205.png

dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @sophiatheresa74 ,

Is this a custom field you have on that table or the Primary Name column?  you should have a field that will say specifically it is the "Unique identifier of the <table name>" like the following:

dpoggemann_0-1657023493579.png

It looks like you might be selecting a different column based on your screen shot of the execution as it does not look like the GUID column.  Maybe I am wrong...

Thanks,
Drew

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,311)