cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josspc17

User doesn't have 'read' privilege to this entity with logical name: 'cdmtmp_product'.

I am creating a new workflow with power automate for a canvas app and when trying to test the workflow I get this error
User doesn't have 'read' privilege to this entity with logical name: 'cdmtmp_product'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @Josspc17 ,

The Power Automate flow is setup to run as the User that is executing the flow (I assume) and the user does not have a role setup in Dataverse that has access to read the table / entity cdmtmp_product.

Do the following:

1.  Go to admin.powerplatform.com

2.  Click on Environments in left navigation

3.  Choose your environment and go to "Settings"

4.  Go to Users and search for your user and check the role assigned.

5.  Go to Roles and verify this role has "read" access to the table cdmtmp_product

Hope this helps!  Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.

Thanks,

Drew

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @Josspc17 ,

The Power Automate flow is setup to run as the User that is executing the flow (I assume) and the user does not have a role setup in Dataverse that has access to read the table / entity cdmtmp_product.

Do the following:

1.  Go to admin.powerplatform.com

2.  Click on Environments in left navigation

3.  Choose your environment and go to "Settings"

4.  Go to Users and search for your user and check the role assigned.

5.  Go to Roles and verify this role has "read" access to the table cdmtmp_product

Hope this helps!  Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.

Thanks,

Drew

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,452)