cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tiddlyplatypus
Frequent Visitor

Users unable to access data on canvas app via mobile with error referencing permissions, but able to access on desktop

Hi All,

I've got a bit of a puzzle.  I have at least two users experiencing this issue.

I have a canvas app which uses a few Dataverse tables.  I've got a security role setup to allow users to access this data, and the app is shared with an AD Security Group containing the users. (Via a team created behind the scenes automatically) The app is shared with this team, and worked fine until ~2 days ago when this issue was reported.

Users receive an error message when opening the app on their mobile phone via the PowerApps iOS application:

You don't have permission to view this data.  Server Response: *TABLENAME* failed: The specified user is either disabled or is not a member of any business unit.

The same exact users are able to access via the desktop link, using the same credentials.  I'm a bit puzzled here.  Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
bipinshan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

Try removing the security roles from the user and again assign the same set of security roles.

Thanks,

Bipin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,553)