cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jagangv
Microsoft
Microsoft

Using Data Integration cannot use Dates as a Source Filter in get data form F&O Export

Hi,
We are looking for a syntax for filtering data via Dates range using Data Integrator to move the data from D365 F&O export project. So the Data Integrator should sends the filter to F&O and get the exported data based on the date filter.
Kindly let us know what kind of syntax can be used to filter based on the date. Or is there an option to filter date format from DI to D365 F&O with possible documentation. How can we pre filter from F&O export to DI ?
Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Jagangv,

Have you tried the F&O forum for better support as this is mainly for Dataverse?

https://community.dynamics.com/365/financeandoperations

Cheers

This was an issue I had and it seems like the issue should be owned by both Power Platform and Finance and Operations parties. 

There is a way of filtering dates in Finance and Operations, therefore, I assume it is possible for CDS Data Integrator to add these filters if there was an update on the UI. On the Finance and Operations side, this could be fixed by adding syntax in the query language to date filter a Record-ID- However, I imagine changing a whole query language would be a lot more work that adding additional UI elements that may communicate with Finance and Operations in amore detailed way

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (68,179)