Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoachOffice365
Advocate I
Advocate I

View of Dataverse table not working in Power Apps for Teams

Hi.

I have created a view of a Dataverse table that filters on the current user. It works well inside Dataverse but when I assign the view to either a Gallery or a Data table I get an error and an empty list.

Do I need to configure Power Apps in a certain way for it to work? Does anyone have the same problem and was able to solve it?

Thanks Magnus 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
HSheild
Super User
Super User

@CoachOffice365 , I haven't seen this before but try refreshing the Dataverse table connection in the Canvas app or remove the table from the Canvas app and add it again.

CoachOffice365
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks @HSheild, I have tried that many times already though. 🙂 When I try the other views that are already there for the table, I get the same error so it ought not be a configuration issue of the view. On the Power App side, it is just a standard gallery and table, so that ought not be the problem neither. Remains the table itself, where I have columns with Swedish column names, maybe it is that which is causing it? I will test with only English column names next. Cheers, Magnus 

Having the same problem. View saves just fine in dataverse but when I go to my power app and use the table in the gallery the new view gives me an error and doesn't show anything.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (3,611)