cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

What is the maximum time period for the user to associate with group CDS team in D365?

Hello,

I have a logic in the app based on user's membership in group team associated with Azure AD in CDS.

I have noticed that, some times it takes just 1-2 minutes for user to be reflected in group team in CDS, when user is added in respective Azure AD group. and some times it takes 20-30 minutes or  more - I am unsure!!!!!

Can you please share, what is the maximum time for the user to be reflected in group team from Azure AD?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

which type of group are you talking about?

The AD security group teams that give users security to log in or the AD group associated with the environment that makes the environment appear in the environment selector?

The answer to the former is that they get access and appear on the team the first time they log in to an app. If you add them to the group but they never log in, they will never appear on the team.

The latter is a mystery that nobody really understands. adding someone to a ad group that is linked to the environment usually makes the environment appear in the environment selector for Power Apps and Power Automate quickly, but sometimes it can take a long time.

dave8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Yes, I am talking about CDS group team which are associated with Azure AD Group.

As you said in your last sentence, "sometimes it can take a long time" - Is there any specific time period? 

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,719)