cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregJohn
Regular Visitor

Why window is not showing? Customize the main form lesson - Create a Microsoft Dataverse table

Instructions from "Microsoft doc" how to "Customize the main form" lesson "Create a Microsoft Dataverse table" in my case the main window does not appear (colored in red), maybe someone knows why this problem occurs? I use the Chrome browser, I use the development account Power Apps (for free). I am preparing for the Pl-100 and practicing as instructed. Learning is difficult for me because the system does not work smoothly with certain exercises.

WINDOW FROM THE INSTRUCTION!WINDOW FROM THE INSTRUCTION!MY "WINDOW " IS EMPTY!MY "WINDOW " IS EMPTY!

4 REPLIES 4
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @GregJohn 

In your screenshot it looks like the window is still loading. What is your internet bandwidth like? Have you tried refreshing the browser and clearing the cache? Every now and then I will get a page that gets stuck and usually just refreshing the page does the trick.

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Try forcing the browser to clear and reload the javascript cache <ctrl><f5>

Also could try Switch to Classic (on the command bar in your screen shot) to see if the form loads in the classic interface.

Hello HSheild,

the window is loading into infinity. It's just loading and nothing happend. Yes sure thank you for your advise,  I also tried refreshing the page (F5), closing the browser and reopening, clearing the cache. I tried to repeat the exercise with another user account, but the window does not open and it's loading into infinity.

Anyway It's working in a Classic Form, I will use this one in the future, hope will work smoothly with other exercises. Thank you for cooperation. 🙂

GregJohn
Regular Visitor

Hello Fubar,

i try it but is not working. It's loading into infinity.

It's work with Classic Form. I will try to use this one in future, I really hope will work smoothly with other exercises too. Thank you for your cooperation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,457)