My case is I have 6 fields, (Serial Number, OAK, Camera Model, Brand, Project Number, Server, Customer). I want to create a button that will allow to add multiple records when submitted. My Datasource is called "CameraInfo"
I'm not sure how to approach using the Patch function, since I want to create multiple records.
Firstly, I'd like to explain that one edit form could contain multiple columns at one time, but they are all part of one record. If you want to create multiple records, each record need to be edited in one editform.
Secondly, I'm not sure that I have understood your need correctly.
1. What is the connector of your data source? You could find all the available connectors for powerapps here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/connections-list
2. About the fields, did you mean that every record will have all these fields?
My connector is Sharepoint which is linked back to my Access database.
I want every record to contain these fields, yes.
I'm not sure how to gather multiple records at once.
I'm not quite sure if this is the exact same issue that you have, but this is my scenario:
1. I've created a Sharepoint List to record customer site audits.
2. In one single visit, the technician could log information for different assets where each has more than one component to assess.
3. So it would be great to have just one form for every visit, so inside this PowerApp form, they'd be able to log the customer name, site location, but also, the audit items for each asset at once.
4. If this isn't possible, they have to open a form every time and type customer basic information to log each one of the assets.
Is there a way to accomplish this?
To make it easy, here are two sample images:
This is the Form I expect to build:
This is the records I expect to have:
Thanks in advance!
I have the same use case. I have one form and I want my users to be able to add X number of records any time they use the 1 form. There has to be a way to "add new record" via a button no?