cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marissa_Yee
Level: Powered On

Customized SharePoint Form with PowerApps but Original Form Displays on Mobile

Hello,

I have customized a SharePoint list form with PowerApps. Within the browser on the computer it works as expected. However, if I try to access the form via the SharePoint App on my iPhone, the default/original form is displayed for the user. 

The site settings for the SharePoint site has activated the Mobile setting. Within PowerApps the SharePointIntegration is defined to display the new/customized form I created.

Am I missing another setting?

TIA!

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff sarafankit
PowerApps Staff

Re: Customized SharePoint Form with PowerApps but Original Form Displays on Mobile

@Marissa_Yee- No, you are not missing anything. Sadly, we don't support custom forms on SharePoint mobile app yet. It is high on our backlog but I don't have a definite timeline when we will be able to get to it.

CC: @KeremY

abhishek14
Level: Powered On

Re: Customized SharePoint Form with PowerApps but Original Form Displays on Mobile

Hello,

1. Can we hide / disable the list from SharePoint Mobile so that users are not able to enter new item.

2. Can we limit SharePoint App to only View the item on SharePoint App. No Edit/ No New Request from Sharepoint App.

Thanks