cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magnifica
Level: Powered On

Office365Users.Manager throws error "No manager found for the specified user

We are trying to use the Org Search App.

But whenever a manager is clicked an error appiers. I have already read all Threads about this issue, but i couldnt manage to solve it yet.

Also what happens is, when i click employee and see his manager and click than on the manager

The field for "Reports to" is filled with himself (the manager clicked), that means that the collection is not getting cleared, eventho the code says so:

ClearCollect(Employee; Manager);;ClearCollect(Manager; Office365Users.Manager(First(Employee).Id));;Navigate(OrganizationScreen; Fade)

employee.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Office365Users.Manager throws error "No manager found for the specified user

@Magnifica

I remember one of the PA staff saying that the Org Chart app was built using an old swagger file of Office365Users. That could be a possible reason.

try this to check - 

1. Remove the office365users connection and add it as a new one.

2. open a new blank app and check if the office365Users.manager is giving an error or not.

Let me know the results

Vivek Bavishi aka That API Guy
PowerApps and Flow MVP
Blog | Twitter | YouTube | Community Profile | GitHub

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Magnifica

Re: Office365Users.Manager throws error "No manager found for the specified user

Thank you for the reply.

I tried both, but unfortunatly it didnt work.

We noticed that when a manger is choosen who has aswell another person above, the app doesnt show this and throws the error.

We really couldnt find ot how to fix this, and get a manager of a manager and remove the error message

edConsultation
Level: Power Up

I also have this error for the president, which does not have a manager! How can I change that!
mackaaij

I posted a solution that worked on my machines over here Smiley Happy