Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BenjiFuse
Level: Powered On

PowerApps for Android Project Sync Issue - Mobile Client Reverted

Hello,

I'm having an issue with PowerApps for Android. I have a very simple app that operates on a Sharepoint list. It's worked fine in the past. Recently I needed to grant access to another user, so I did in both the Sharepoint list and the powerapp. That's when I noticed that my app has seemingly reverted back to a previous version on mobile. I published an essentially blank update to try and get it to sync, but all my mobile users are still way far behind compared to the browser app.

I've tried uninstalling powerapps, restarting my phone, and reinstalling. Nothing has worked.

Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: PowerApps for Android Project Sync Issue - Mobile Client Reverted

Could you try reinstalling PowerApps on your Android device? In the Play Store, I notice that Microsoft released an updated version yesterday (7 March 2018 - v2.0.812)

You can get support by clicking the 'Create support ticket' button via the following link.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

You might also be interested in the notice that's on this page... 

If you are unable to run apps on your Android or iOS device, please uninstall PowerApps and reinstall the latest version from App Store or Play Store. We had an issue with v2.0.810 which we have fixed with v2.0.811 but some apps can gets into a bad state which can only be resolved with a clean reinstall of PowerApps.

6 REPLIES 6
Super User
Super User

Have you tried clearing the data for the PowerApps app through the Settings > Apps section of your phone?

BenjiFuse

I just cleared the data and cache. Problem is still not fixed.

To clarify: the app 'details' section in PowerApps shows that the current version is from some months ago. It was more up-to-date before this event. What could cause the published version on mobile to be reverted?

BenjiFuse

Bump.

This issue is still not resolved for me or any of my companies Office 365 users who depend on this app.

The published version shown in the online interface (Live) is dated 3/2/2018

The version on my phone has a published date of 12/26/2017, which is 3 updates behind.

The mobile version has reverted for seemingly no reason and with no way to force an update.

Please help.

BenjiFuse

Most of the previous PowerApps release versions for my app were 2.0.795, which includes the more up-to-date copies as well as the older, broken version that my mobile apps are now stuck on.

The current live version, however, is 2.0.802. Could the update have caused this?

Where can I get actual support?

Super User
Super User

Could you try reinstalling PowerApps on your Android device? In the Play Store, I notice that Microsoft released an updated version yesterday (7 March 2018 - v2.0.812)

You can get support by clicking the 'Create support ticket' button via the following link.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

You might also be interested in the notice that's on this page... 

If you are unable to run apps on your Android or iOS device, please uninstall PowerApps and reinstall the latest version from App Store or Play Store. We had an issue with v2.0.810 which we have fixed with v2.0.811 but some apps can gets into a bad state which can only be resolved with a clean reinstall of PowerApps.

BenjiFuse

Thanks. I had already reinstalled twice, and the app versions on both the desktop/client were not the ones which MS claims were broken in their advisory. Nonetheless, this update/reinstall fixed the issue for me.