cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jeanshak
Level: Powered On

Support needed: critical loss of data in my collectionen/saved on device (not restorable)

Support needed: critical loss of data in my collectionen/saved on device (not restorable) 

A sudden stop (termination) of the app happens and no error message is been shown.
After start it new/again the local data of the app is disappeared! Also in some other files of the app.

In this way I store my data record for record in the app/local device:

Collect(LocPic;
{GEWERKNR:Text(GEWERKNR.Text);
BEM:"Freie Bemerkungen";
FOTO:upImage.Image;
CHECKED:false;
DATUM:Now();
GESENDET:"";
TOMATE:BAUVORH.Text;
BVNR:BAUVORH.Text});;
SaveData(LocPic; "LocPic"));;

Jens Rogge
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Support needed: critical loss of data in my collectionen/saved on device (not restorable)

Hi @jeanshak,

If the data has been saved before the termination, then it should be available to load under the same device with the LoadData () function,

SaveData and LoadData functions in PowerApps

If not, then the data stored in the collection is lost, currently there is no way to get that data back.

You may take a try to create a support ticket and see if any further assistance could be offered there:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jeanshak
Level: Powered On

Re: Support needed: critical loss of data in my collectionen/saved on device (not restorable)

No, The data are only testdata.
The question is, WHY does the App terminate without any error. 
What can I do, to let it run more constant without sudden termination

Thanks

Jens

Jens Rogge
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @jeanshak,

Reasons might be various for the App termination.

Mostly the termination would affect the data that are working with, sorry to say that currently I don't have any good solutions that could deal with such a situation.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.