cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unknown error

I get an unknown error on a Samsung Phone - but the app works on an Apple Iphone - 

The Samsung session Id is:

f1827f41-bb82-4d33-a03d-8e25594aa385

Thanks!

-Victoria

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Unknown error

Thanks for reporting this.

Take a try to sign off and sign in again.

Further, please check to see if you have the latest version installed.

Or unisntall and reinstall PowerApps mobile App and see if that would fix the issue.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, installed the latst version and I can access, but the visible state  changes are not working.

That is I have set the Visible property to change for cards based on the calue of a toggle on the page.

This works get when I play it on the web - cards show and hide as expected. But on the phone they do not - the visblie property is always true on the phone- checked and I am having the same issue on iphone and samsung.

Thanks!

-Vicotoria

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did some more trouble shooting - it appears this problem occurs when my Phone is connected to corporte wi-fi - once it is off wi-fi it works. Additionaly we even go tthe visible tags working - not sure if there is a delay in the roll out to the players on the phones, but the versions ont he phoens match the latest published "Live" version of the app and the functionality is working.

Thanks!

-Victoria