This week I am in Trinidad teaching a SIXTY person oversubscribed "App in a Day"!!!
The normal "App in a Day" is great training but doesn't cover AI Builder, Portals and the Power BI "Integration" is only creating a report on top of CDS...That being the case in Trinidad our App in a Day will be using a different content set.
The instructor led experience will be going through a couple of scenario's:
1. An instructor led set of step-by-step demos for someone new to these technologies to build a conference/event solution.
* Lab time for people to build their own conference application
2. An ideation/discusion around AI with demos looking at different industries.
* Lab time for people to add their own AI to the conference
3. An ideation/discussion around Power BI integration
* A Group effort to build that effort. If people want a set of directions these will likely similar to what we will be doing.
Andrew uses data to help you make better decisions and optimize performance in all aspects of the value chain. Andrew has over 10 years of experience working in the IT Industry. Currently working as a Mentor for Springboard's Data Analysis Career Track, where he help students understand concepts in advanced analytics, data visualization, financial analysis and more. Previously, an Internet Applications Developer at UTT, where he analyzed Social Media Data to measure the performance of the current Social Media Strategy and recommended ways to improve engagement with their audience.
Kailash Maharaj is the founder and Chief Executive Officer at Intelligent Applications Company Limited. Kailash created Intelligent Applications Company on three guiding principals: 1. Every engagement as a partnership We treat all our clients as partners, making sure you are able to solve a problem or answer a question for the business that adds value for the organization. 2. Customer focus and flexibility As projects develop, scope will often change. We are flexible and we adapt to accommodate your business needs and will make sure your objectives are met. 3. Trust through strong processes When our clients put a new technology in place, we help them evaluate how it will impact business in terms of structure, personnel, systems and operations.