cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PVA
PVA

Announcing the Public Preview of Power Virtual Agents in Microsoft Teams

We are excited to announce the public preview of Power Virtual Agents within Microsoft Teams.

Read more about the announcement in today’s blog post here.

Join us at Microsoft Ignite and find about more at the session to Build intelligent bots for your employees using Power Virtual Agents and Microsoft Teams

Get started by adding the Power Virtual Agents app from https://aka.ms/PVAforTeams, start building an HR bot in Teams with a step by step guide and explore documentation to learn more.

Visit the brand-new community support board for this feature!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hi

Is there any update on pricing for Power Virtual Agents in Teams?  I would like to invest resources into this but without getting a handle on pricing not really possible.

Thanks

Arfan

Highlighted

Hi @Arfanismail

The PVA in Teams app can be used as part of most M 365 subscriptions (US Government Cloud, A1 and Student Benefits are excluded). As part of the subscription you can build your bot, connect it to data sources using standard connectors through Power Automate and deploy it to Teams for your colleagues to chat with. 

Michael,
PM @PVA

Highlighted

Hi. If I already have Teams license do I need to purchase any license for PVA? If yes which license (appreciate if you can specify the product name)? Because I noticed that the user I created without PVA license need to go for trial  to create the bot in PVA (using 365 for developer).Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi, If you already have a qualifying license, you will get PVA capabilities as part of that license. 

PVA is included in most Microsoft 365 subscriptions. Excluding plans for US government environments (GCC, GCC High and DoD) and EDU A1 and SUB SKUs.

Michael

Highlighted

Sorry to act dumb, but does Microsoft Business Premium licenses count as a "qualifying license" that enables me to use PVA without additional costs?

Highlighted

Hi, 

Yes, Microsoft 365 Business Premium does include seeded PVA that will let you use PVA in Teams with standard connectors. 

We are working on a table that will go over all the subscription that count as "qualifying license" and will publish soon 🙂

For now, sharing this statement from our documentation which sheds a bit more light on which subscriptions include PVA for Teams:
Power Virtual Agents for Teams capabilities will be available as part of select Microsoft 365 subscriptions with Power Platform and Teams capabilities, excluding plans for US government environments (GCC, GCC High and DoD) and EDU A1 and SUB SKUs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,509)