cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Are YOU a member of your local Flow User Group?!

Hello Flow Fans!
My name is Gabriel, I am your Community Manager here on the Flow Community. If you clicked on this link, you are most likely a member of a Microsoft Flow User Group! If you are not yet a member of your local Microsoft Flow User Group, please Click Here to see how you can join your local Flow UG!
However, if you are already a member of a Flow UG, I'd like to say THANK YOU for being a part of a network of awesome people who care about face-to-face learning and interaction. Being a member of your local Flow User Group is really one of the best ways to actually get involved with the Flow community.
That being said, I think ALL FLOW UG MEMBERS should be registered here on the Flow Community! I'm making this post to announce the creation of the Flow User Group Member role that I have created in recognition in the effort that it takes to go above and beyond to become a member of a Flow UG and be a part of the regular UG meetups and conferences!
PLEASE COMMENT on this post if you are a member of your local Microsoft Flow User Group with THE NAME OF YOUR User Group, and I will make sure you are given the community role of Microsoft Flow User Group Member. This role will give you exclusive access to a private discussion board right here on the Flow Community. Once you are given the role, you will see the "Flow User Group Members" discussion board appear under the "Find Local User Groups" category!
Let me know if you have any questions regarding the Microsoft Flow Community or how to get started with your local Flow User Group!
Thanks for reading and thank you for being an active member of the Microsoft Flow Community!

Happy Flowing!
-Gabriel
Microsoft Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,971)