cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

!!Attention!! Calling All Experienced Flow Users

Would you consider yourself experienced with using Microsoft Flow? Are you creating Flows to automate tasks and processes for your company or business? Or maybe you are successfully automating any of the tedious web-related tasks that you deal with in your every day life using Microsoft Flow? If you find yourself saying yes to any of these and you think that you cloud write a blog article showcasing how you have created or used Flows, then I would like to offer you a friendly invitation to become an author for the Microsoft Flow Community Blog!

There is already a great line-up of community blog authors that have come forth wanting to show off their awesome Flows! From how-to articles on creating Flows from scratch, to articles showing and explaining how Flow can be plugged into a myriad of other enabling tools. The Flow Community Blog sure has a lot to offer, and we want to know what YOU could add to it! Writing for the blog is a great way to get your favorite Flow projects and ideas out there for everyone to see, comment on, and share! To maintain diversity among the posts I am accepting a wide range of Flow Community Blog Topics, so your article doesn't have to be completely about flow. If you made an awesome PowerApp that uses Flow to pull information or to provide further automate a certain feature then I would love to see an article explaining how or why you used Flow in such a creative way!

To find out more about writing for the Flow Community Blog page please contact me via email or DM and I will be happy to answer any questions that you have! 

If you have a Flow related subject in mind that you'd like to write a Community Blog article about, please contact me via email or DM!

Thank you for being a member of the Microsoft Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Flow Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 444 members 5,236 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: