Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Flow Community Support Team Shout-Out

Hey Flow Fans!

I would like to take a quick moment to give a special Flow Community Shoutout to an important community component: Our amazing Community Support Team staff! If you've searched the community to find answers, you've probably seen them. If you've created your own post looking for solutions, they have probably interacted with you. If you have been on the Flow Community much at all, you've probably seen them at least once or twice! This team is truly one of the most hardworking teams that I've had the opportunity to work with and they deserve a shout-out, so I figured I'd make this announcement post to explain that the Community Support Team are an equally crucial part of our amazing Flow Community! 😁

Here are the usernames of our Community Support Team staff:

To the Community Support Team: THANK YOU guys SO MUCH for all of your dedication! We all appreciate the awesome amount of effort it takes to fill your roles. Our community is lucky to have such dedicated support and guidance from you! Keep it up! 😁

P.S.

If you witness the CST offering help to you or others, let them know that you value their hard work by simply giving them a Kudo! 😁

Thanks for being an active member of the Microsoft Flow Community!

Happy Flowing!

-Gabriel
Microsoft Flow Community Manager
>