The evolution of Power Pages since its initial launch as Power Portals in Power Apps in 2016 is a testament to the innovative and creative ways users from around the world have embraced the power of low-code applications. From cities to healthcare, county governments to hospitality bookings, Power Portals has impacted millions of people and streamlined data management.
With the introduction of Power Pages, everything that was useful and revolutionary about Power Portals opens into a whole new world of possibilities. Now, everyone can easily create business websites with rich capabilities without years of coding experience. Now, anyone can build on a low-code platform and design the kinds of experiences that connect your customers and partners to the information they need and the services they are looking for.
With Power Pages, you’ll discover how to:
- Create with ease using the Design Studio.
- Choose from ready-to-use templates or build custom pages.
- Add functionality from Microsoft products.
- Build detailed experiences with dashboards, chatbots, and automation from Microsoft Power Platform and other Microsoft services.
- Find help in the Learn Hub.
- Explore guides, tutorials, and how-to videos on configuring your site and working with code components.
- Get built-in security and compliance.
- Protect against vulnerabilities and help secure data with role-based access controls.
- Reach a global audience.
- Localize content in languages for more than 40 countries while meeting global accessibility standards.
Get the best of both worlds with the new Power Pages: the efficiency of low-code speed and the advanced design, development, and security tools previously offered by more traditional and complex development platforms. Where can Power Portals take you? Find out by following these steps:
- Join the community and share what you discover with other users like you.
- Join the new Power Pages Community
- Ask a question in the Forums.
- Write a blog post and share what you’ve learned. Community Blog
- Share and view samples in our Galleries.
- Post and watch webinars and training videos in the Video Gallery.
- Bookmark our News & Announcement page for updates from the Community Success team.
- Check out our Community Connections Videos starring YOU and our how-to videos for using the online community.
- Want to be featured in an upcoming Community Connections video on how you are using Power Pages?