cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaChu
Administrator
Administrator

Learn how to restore a deleted flow

Have you deleted a flow accidentally and want to restore it yourself without having to file a support ticket with Microsoft Power Automate Support? You can now use Admin PowerShell cmdlets to list deleted flows in the environment and restore it using Power Shell script. Please follow the detailed walkthrough documentation here Restore deleted flows with PowerShell in Power Automate - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs. 

Note: You should be an admin to install PS modules and run the scripts. If you are not an admin, please reach out to your admin to restore a flow on your behalf.

If you have any questions, please ask in the discussion thread Restore a deleted flow - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

2 REPLIES 2
BruceWang_01
Helper II
Helper II

As a user, i would glad to backup my flow daily with power automate

DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Folks,

I've done a blog post and video (watch here) on the ability to restore deleted flows via PowerShell but also demo how you can run PowerShell as an Azure RunBook and call from Power Automate or indeed Power Apps.

Blog post - Restore deleted Flows as an Admin - DamoBird365 

Damien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,243)