cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Meet the Season 1 2021 Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users

Hey, Power Virtual Agents Community fans!

We are very excited to announce that with the start of the Power Platform Community Super User Season 1 2021, we are welcoming a new member to the Power Virtual Agents Community Super User crew! This means that a non-Super User community member gained enough contribution points over the previous 6-month season to be sent an invitation to join the Super User program! This is very exciting news, as this means there are new folks coming to the community to learn about Power Virtual Agents while potentially helping others do so along the way! Seeing new Super Users also means there are more product users who are getting heavily involved with the online support community, this is a huge part of what it takes to keep our online support communities thriving! Click Here to learn more about the Power Platform Community Super User program!

Here are our Season 1 2021 Super Users!

renatoromao.jpgUsername: @renatoromao 

Bio: My name is Renato Romão. I am Microsoft MVP, recognized as a valuable professional by Microsoft in the Business Applications category. I was recognized as Power Virtual Agents Community Founder and Power Virtual Agents Super User, for the contributions I make in Microsoft forums on the Power Virtual Agents product. I am also the Community Manager of the CaquiCoders, where we organize technical events with speakers from the technical community itself. And I am an Associate at MTAC Brasil (Multi-Platform Technical Audience Contributor), bringing technical content to Non-profit organizations, Communities, and Students in Brazil and around the World.

jcook.jpgUsername: @Jcook 

Bio: Power Automate Super User III (Flownaut)
Passionate working in the Enterprise Integration space. I love learning new techniques and technologies to better myself and the business. Power Automate (Microsoft Flow) enthusiast. Actively blogging and providing solutions on Microsoft Community forum.

See the Season 1 2021 Power Apps Super Users here!

See the Season 1 2021 Power Automate Super Users here!

See the Season 1 2021 Power BI Super Users here!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Great to hear it!!! 😄 

Welcome aboard @Jcook !

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Thank you @renatoromao !!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

ganeshsanap
Super User
Super User

Congratulations @Jcook and @renatoromao !!🎊👨‍🚀🚀

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (22,944)