cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator

PowerApps March Swag Giveaway Winners!

I would like to congratulate and thank our Top Three Community Contributors and Winner of the March Swag Giveaway for the month of March 2019!! 🎉RandyWinners.jpg

Here are the Top Three Contributors:

Thank You all so much for your awesome community engagement and participation over the past month! 

Your helpfulness and generosity regarding the PowerApps Community are contagious and encouraging! Keep it up! 

These users will each receive some limited edition Microsoft PowerApp Swag in the coming weeks! 

Thanks for reading!

Happy PowerApping!

-Robert AKA @TopShelf-MSFT 

Microsoft PowerApps Community PM

8 REPLIES 8
Super User
Super User

Re: PowerApps March Swag Giveaway Winners!

Way to go @RandyHayes@timl, and @Jeff_Thorpe!

@RandyHayes I would especially like to thank you for all the assistance you have given to the community and to me personally.  It is very much appreciated.

Super User
Super User

Just to reiterate what you said, well done @Jeff_Thorpe and many thanks to @RandyHayes for your exceptional dedication to the community Smiley Happy

I'd also like to say thanks to you @LRVinNC, and to all the fantastic people here who have given so much including (in no particular order) @ericonline  @iAm_ManCat @wyotim @RusselThomas @KickingApps  

Thanks @TopShelf-MSFT for looking after the forums so well, and thanks @Mr-Dang-MSFT and @CarlosFigueira for answering all the difficult questions!

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

No doubt! Congrats!  @RandyHayes , @timl , @Jeff_Thorpe 
Also big ups to :

You've helped me over some significant hurdles and are a big inspiration to keep digging, keep learning and keep advocating for this awesome toolset. 
Grazi!

PowerApps Staff Mr-Dang-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Keep it up everyone! I think Luise Freese said it best as, "The community is the expert." As each of us have learned more, we've shared that learning.

Dawidvh
Level 10

Amazing work everyone, much deserved and well done!

Thank you for the shoutout @ericonline, much appreciated.

Very proud to be part of this fantastic community.

Administrator
Administrator

@ericonline  No love for @TopShelf-MSFT  Smiley Happy !  

Joking aside, the PowerApps community is awesome, and especially all of you. I'm grateful everyday for your participation and excitement in the community. 

Super User
Super User

Thanks for the shoutout @timl Smiley Happy I'm glad to share the knowledge I have and to help others through the struggles I encountered myself. I'm a one-person-dev-team in my company currently, so I either have to fix things or they don't get fixed Smiley Happy

Congrats to @RandyHayes@Jeff_Thorpe@timl - you all deserve an award for how much time you give to the community!

Thanks to everyone who contributes to and looks after the community forums, too many names to tag all of you, but you know who you are Smiley Happy

Don't forget to 'Mark as Solution' and 'Thumbs Up' those who deserve it!
Super User
Super User

Congrats @RandyHayes@timl, and @Jeff_Thorpe! Well deserved recognition all around!

And I appreciate the shoutouts @timl and @ericonline! One feature of this community that really stands out is the lack of "crab mentality" (imagine a bucket full of crabs where, as one climbs to the top, another pulls it back down in an attempt to climb up itself). It is exceedingly refreshing to be part of a community with so many people focused on helping one another rise to their full potential! The Power Platform is great but the people make it exceptional.

@iAm_ManCat let's hear it for the one-person-dev-teams! I am in the same boat. Hit me up if you want to start a support group. Smiley LOL 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 44 members 4,965 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: