cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator

SAVE THE DATE: Microsoft PowerApps Community Call July 17th, 2019 at 8:00 AM PST

PowerAppsJulyCall.png

Summary

In this month’s PowerApps Community call we will discuss and demonstrate common PowerApps development techniques.  In other words, things you will do/use almost every time you create PowerApps.  First, we will cover concepts related to user interface styling and user roles.  Then, we will discuss how to implement configuration settings, error handling, and logging and telemetry.  If we have time left we’ll show you some cool integration patterns you can achieve with deep linking.  As usual, we’ll highlight recent PowerApps news and community contributions, answer your questions in the chat channel, and share our monthly tips related to this month’s theme.

Agenda

• Intro - 2 minutes (Todd)
  • Common PowerApps Development Techniques - 44 minutes (Keith and Todd)
    • Todd
      • Configuration settings
      • Error handling
      • Logging and telemetry
    • Keith
      • Color palette
      • Styles
      • Functionality based on user roles
      • Deep linking
  • Recent PowerApps News and Community Contributions – 5 minutes (Todd and Chuck)
    • Here we showcase recent community contributions we get from Twitter. #PowerAppsCC
  • Monthly tips related to theme of the month - 2 minutes (Todd and Keith)
    • 3 takeaways each
  • Next call details - 1 minute (Todd)
  • Q&A - Till end of call

https://aka.ms/PowerAppsCommunityWebinar

Date / Time:: 8:00am PST, July 17th, 2019

About our Presenters:

Todd Baginski
Todd Baginski
A graduate from the University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business, Todd helps grow the business and leads the technical teams at Canviz. Todd is an 11-time Microsoft MVP with over 20 years of experience in software development. He consistently keeps Canviz on the cutting edge of web, mobile, desktop, and cloud technologies. He leads the technical teams at Canviz with a passion for sharing knowledge and attention to detail. In his free time, Todd gives back to his local community by coaching and growing youth sports teams.

http://toddbaginski.com/blog/ 

See the source image

Keith Whatling

Keith Whatling is an experienced analyst with a demonstrated history of award-winning innovation in transportation. “I have a wealth of experience from digital content creation and data analysis to Microsoft’s Power Platform, using PowerApps and Flow to drive digital transformation. I can hold my own with Python, VBA and have some C# experience.”

1 REPLY 1
Special_K
Level: Powered On

Re: SAVE THE DATE: Microsoft PowerApps Community Call July 17th, 2019 at 8:00 AM PST

Will this be recorded and be able to be viewed later? These topics are definitely things I'm interested in and would be very helpful but due to my schedule, I am not able to join calls at 8am PST unfortunately.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 233 members 5,046 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: