cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Top Community Contributors of August 2020!

Hey Power Automate Fans!

It's my pleasure to announce the top-contributing community members for the month of August 2020! There were some impressive contributions made last month and they deserve to be recognized! I think we may be seeing a couple of Super Users in -the-making here!

August 2020.jpg

WOW! @CFernandes comes in HOT with a huge 39 Authored Solutions & 78 Kudos Received and @Mira_Ghaly is not far behind with a whopping 36 Solutions Authored & 41 Kudos Received! These two are absolutely gaining enough momentum to be offered a spot in the Super User program during the next points assessment! Great job to @PrasadAthalye as well with 9 Authored Solutions! 

Now, to announce the top-contributing Super Users from August 2020! @Jcook@manuelstgomes, and @ChristianAbata are Solution Authoring Super Heros, snagging these tops spots is no easy accomplishment with 26 Super User counterparts contributing to the same community! Congratulations, you three! 😁

August 2020.jpg

I'd like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU, to not only these top-contributing community members, but to EVERY community member that has given back to this community from the Power Automate product group and the Microsoft Power Platform Community Management Team!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (93,648)