cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabrielStJohn
Microsoft
Microsoft

Top Community Contributors of February 2020!

Hey Power Automate Fans!!

Another month has come to a close as we begin to roll into spring time weather here in the Seattle area. This means that there is a fresh batch of top-contributors to call out! This is by far my favorite time of the month as I am guaranteed a surprise and I am guaranteed to be sending out some swag! This month's top community contributors have absolutely been smashing all of the previous monthly top contributors numbers. These numbers are absolutely amazing, and these users deserve a call-out for all of this awesome effort! Our top spot has been taken by @ChristianAbata, who sort of came out of nowhere to take the top! 2nd and 3rd ( @Jcook@DeepakS) are BOTH previous top contributors, so this means that they could be one step closer to becoming Power Automate Community Super Users!

Feb 2020.png

To learn more about becoming a top monthly contributor and earning some Power Automate swag of your own, please click here!

Thanks for reading!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (924)