cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Top Community Contributors of March 2020!

Hey, Power Automate fans!!

This month I will start to include all of the top Power Automate Community contributors from the month of March in one post. We will recognize both the top three contributing non-Super User community members as well as our top three contributing Flownaut crew members in the same post moving forward!

So it's my great pleasure to announce the top three contributing non-Super User community members, @ChristianAbata@Jcook, & @DeepakS!!🥳

March 2020.png

These are the same top community contributors from the past three months!! This could have very well earned them an invite to the Flownaut Crew! This has been an EXCELLENT display of how to fast-track yourself into getting an opportunity to participate the Super User program here on the Power Automate Community! Please be on the lookout for these dedicated rock stars and give them a kudos if you see them!

Now it's my pleasure to announce the top three contributing Flownauts from the month of March, which should come as no surprise if you've seen the Flownaut Mission #11 results where our top two battled it out head-to-head. @efialttes  and @abm deserve a HUGE round of applause for their monumental numbers from the month of March! Also, @yashag2255 made it to the top contributors board with almost 30 solutions!

March 2020.png

The entire Flownaut crew are dedicated individuals who have pledged their allegiance to this awesome community by giving their time to the users here in need! Feel free to leave these Flownauts a kudo if they help you along the way!

Click Here to learn more about contributing more to this awesome community and how YOU could win some Power Automate swag!

Click Here to learn more about the Power Automate Community Flownaut (Super User) program!

As always, please reach out to me with any questions or comments!

Thanks for reading!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (2,006)