cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator

Top Community Contributors of October 2020!

Hey Power Virtual Agents fans!

I am excited to announce the top community contributors for the month of October 2020!

These folks have gone above & beyond to give back to this community and this is where we publicly recognize that effort and dedication! All of the users mentioned on this list will receive a code to redeem some community swag! Click Here to learn more about contributing more to this awesome community and how YOU could win some Power Platform swag!

October 2020.jpg

@Jcook thanks again for your awesome contributions to 5 solutions that have put you on the top contributor's list for the second consecutive month! Welcome, @Darioc & @nick_g to the monthly top contributor's spot! As this community continues to grow, it's amazing to see new faces on this list, because that means more and more folks are reaching out to help supply others with valid solutions and this is an excellent indicator of a thriving online support community! 

October 2020.jpg

Another indicator of a thriving online support community is that there are folks who go above and beyond to become what we call "Super Users". When the Power Virtual Agents community was very young, @renatoromao was crowned as our first & only Super User because his contribution level was that of a Super User. Renato is very dedicated to giving back to this community, and you have most likely seen his replies if you've surfed the Power Virtual Agents community.

All of the users mentioned in this post, Super Users & non-Super Users, are dedicated individuals from around the world who have pledged their allegiance to this community by giving their time back to other users in need!

Click Here to learn more about the Power Platform Community Super User program!

As always, please reach out to me with any questions or comments!

Thanks for reading!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities
1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Thank you, @GabrielStJohn ! ❤️

It's a pleasure for me to contribute to this incredible tool.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,432)