cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Winners of Flownaut Mission #10 - Operation: Tidal Wave!

Hey Power Automate Fans!

It's my pleasure to take a moment and announce the WINNERS and participants of the recent Flownaut Mission #10 - Operation: Tidal Wave!🥳🎉

Announcement Post Winners.png

Please congratulate @Brad_Groux@yashag2255, & our newest Flownaut @Gristy!! WOW!! Between these top three participants, they accumulated almost 4,000 points!! 😲🥳🎉🙏

This mission has been an absolute smashing success and I am SO PROUD of the AMAZING work that all of our Flownauts do on a regular basis! This mission has seen the most participation out of ANY previous Flownaut Missions and that is really saying something about this growing community and this awesome program!! I can't thank all of these people enough for the dedication and allegiance that they've held for giving back to this community and it has been a real inspiration to myself and my work as well to watch all of the selflessness that is offered by this Super User crew and by the rest of this awesome community to one another. This space is becoming something so unique and efficient. You should all be very proud and excited to be a part of this awesome community, because together you have all made it an awesome place to come and learn! 

Click Here to learn more about contributing more to this awesome community and how YOU could win some Power Automate swag!

Click Here to learn more about the Power Automate Community Flownaut (Super User) program!

As always, please reach out to me with any questions or comments!

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (5,534)