Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Winners of Flownaut Mission #11 - Operation: Dogwatch🐕

Hey Power Automate Fans!

It's my pleasure to take a moment and announce the WINNERS and participants of the recent Flownaut Mission #11 - Operation: Dogwatch!🐕🥳

WINNERS.png

This mission was SO incredible because we saw two of our most magnanimous Flownaut crew members basically go head-to-head for the top spot and just between the two of them there was over 215 Authored Solutions, so I'd love to give a HUGE THANKS to those two people, @efialttes and @abm! With one of our other rock star Super Users, @yashag2255 bringing in third place!

With a lot of things happening in current events right now, this was an awesome display from ALL of those members of the Flownaut crew who had the bandwidth to participate in this mission!

To see the winners of the last Flownaut mission, Click Here!

Click Here to learn more about contributing more to this awesome community and how YOU could win some Power Automate swag!

Click Here to learn more about the Power Automate Community Flownaut (Super User) program!

As always, please reach out to me with any questions or comments!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,501)