cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_26
Helper II
Helper II

Best OST to PST Converter

I have recently received a query in which a user asked about how can differentiate the Best OST to PST Converter from the numerous converter tools that are available online. Then, I got to realize that this is the first thing that crossed the mind of an individual who wants a reliable solution to convert Outlook OST to PST. Therefore, I am discussing a few points that you should have considered before opting for any OST to PST Converter. 

1. It should allow users for bulk conversion of OST files into PST.

2. It should be enough capable to export OST files into different file formats such as PST, EML, CSV, HTML, MHTML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, etc.

3. It must offer the preview detailed selected emails information. 

4. It should have the mail filter along with the task filter to organize the conversion process.

5. Additionally, it must allow high data integrity by maintaining the original folder hierarchy. 

However, these utilities have the free demo version where you can find out about these points. It will help you to analyze the performance of these converter tools. 

19 REPLIES 19
kinttyscodi

There are several professional software available that can easily convert OST file in PST formats, you can choose any of them to convert your OST file. You can also go for a free method to convert OST file in PST formats. To know more about free methods: https://reviews.financesonline.com/p/kernel-for-ost-to-pst-converter/

BillyGilbert

Nowadays, there are many tools for OST to PST conversion. To find which one is best for you, you can visit this article, ten best OST to PST converter software , and their pros and Cons.

Hi, 
Did you check this benchmark report on the top 3 OST to PST converter by Lisa Hendrickson(Outlook Expert)

markhangry22
Helper I
Helper I

You can try DRS OST to PST Converter Tool. This is an ideal online tool for changing and saving your OST files to PST file formats. And OST files are less reliable and more likely to be corrupted. As a result, you should convert your Outlook OST files to another file format that is more durable. The proprietary OST to PST file converter is the quickest and easiest solution to achieve this goal.

Ayushj
Regular Visitor

To convert OST files into PST file format you just need to download the most installed software CubexSoft OST to PST Converter tool. Through the utilization of this amazing software, any user can easily convert OST files into PST file format along with all elements of email files including attachments, email hyperlinks, email images, etc.

Read More:

https://www.cubexsoft.com/ost/pst.html

Ankitroy07
Helper II
Helper II

DRF OST to PST Converter is the best and most suitable solution to convert single/multiple OST files into PST with ease. It is an advanced OST to PST Converter that can bulk convert and migrate OST files into multiple file formats and email clients including all the mailbox items. OST to PST converter free enables the users to remove duplicate emails and email attachments from the conversion and migration process. It also provides an option to preview the emails before the conversion process and set a custom location of the resultant file. Moreover, users can convert only particular emails using the Mail Filter option.

Somit
Helper I
Helper I

Before purchasing any solution, you have to try the Manual method of exporting OST files in PST file format with all data formatting. If you want to know easy steps of it then you read it here: http://www.quickmigrations.com/blogs/convert-ost-to-pst-using-manual-best-ost-to-pst-converter/

Akashsingh55
Helper I
Helper I

I tried a few OST to PST converter tools before I found this one, and I can say that I am impressed by the results. Not only does the OST to PST converter software work, but it does so with ease. The interface is excellent and easy to use; it did not take me long to convert all of my emails from an OST file to a PST file. I am so happy that I decided to try this out, and I will recommend all of my friends and colleagues use OST to PST converter.

The OST to PST Converter Tool is a great product that helped me get back my critical emails, contacts, and other lost items when I had to convert my OST file to PST. This tool is very easy to use, and there is no technical skill required if you want to convert your OST file. Users can use the demo version and test the software functionality.

ElinaSen
Helper V
Helper V

Try ZOOK OST to PST Converter is the prominent solution for users to export OST to PST format by maintaining the email properties and maintaining the folder structure of OST file.It provides the complete conversion of OST files into PST format by maintaining the data integrity and email attributes. At the end, users will get their complete emails at same folders and sub-folders without altering any information. It can be easily handled by any non-technical user to perform the migration process in few seconds.

The application is designed by using the robust algorithms which has so much easy to use interface. The intuitive interface of the application can be easily understandable for users to perform the conversion process.

The tool can easily support to the latest version of Outlook 2016 and all the below versions of Outlook for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating system. In the demo edition, users can perform the conversion of 25 items from each folder of OST files into PST format.

Download and use it Now:  https://www.zooksoftware.com/ost-to-pst/

trensmith1223

Export all of the OST file database to PST Outlook with this professional application, which is proficient to give you the instant outcome to save precious time of yours. The TrustVare OST Converter Software helps you to switch the OST file database into other formats such as- PST, MHTML, HTML, EML, MSG, PDF, EMLX, IMAP, TGZ, MBOX, Office 365, Gmail, G-Suite, Yahoo, and Hotmail without any modification. This application also allows user to see preview of all the offline OST file mailbox items and Meta properties such as- CC, BCC, To, Subject, Date, and Time. The tool provide ability to transfer the OST file data like- tasks, contact, emails, contacts, chats, notes, journals, appointments with no annoyance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (3,602)